April 25, 2009

April 25th Box Canyon # 3 !!


Like I had said in the previous couple of blogs,


Can't get enough of Box Canyon!!


This time (Saturday 4/25th) many more came to join in in the ride compared to last Wednesday.
We were going to start out early again but someone had to work the night before and needed an extra hour to be able to get there after work so we waited.


Half of the group decided the other half were going too slow...

So they formed their own little group and galloped off ahead of us slow pokes..





" Life can't get much better than this"...
One member brought her 8 year old daughter (in the pink helmet) along - I hope her Mom knows how lucky she is to have such a trustworthy horse for her daughter to ride. I hope I can have my Grand Daughter ride with me someday like that...


We rode out to the same area as we had stopped for snacks Wednesday but stayed
longer and ate the sack lunches we brought...





Mocha likes to make new friends too...


Another great ride in Box Canyon /
Wickenburg Arizona....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment;